Assess. Plan. Optimize.
d-wise and our transparency partners future-proof sharing processes at Life Science organizations. Our team of global regulatory affairs, change management and data privacy experts lead multiple assessments, ultimately providing one clear actionable step-by-step plan for sponsors to share on any scale.
“We want to do our part by sharing to encourage medical innovation; however, changing regulations and balancing patient privacy against utility, places absurd stress on our people and processes.”- Privacy Officer, Global Pharma
The Transparency Blueprint provides planning to minimize risk, enable compliance, and protect privacy.
- Policy 0070
- Health Canada PRCI
- Research Sharing
- Privacy / Risk
- Demand pattern and sourcing strategy defined
- People, Process, Technology decisioned
- Business Process Owner
- Processes & SLA
- Vendors selected
- Hiring & sourcing
- Quality sign-off
- Processes online
- Playbook Defined
- Processing data and documents
- Continuous improvement
- Sharing: HC PCRI, EMA Pol70, Research
- Ruleset evolution
d-wise methodology brings unified and repeatable approach to share data and documents effectively, efficiently, upgrading processes to prepare for an ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- 5+: Years of Data and Document Sharing
- 11+: Global Life Science Clients
- 30+: Policy 0070 Submissions
- 5500+ Redacted Documents
- Co-developers with global pharma of Blur software, the #1 product for quantifiable risk identification & anonymization