See how Reveal Clinical Search Software Surpasses Horizontal Search Products.
Watch the demo video and learn how Reveal Enterprise Clinical Search:
- Does several things “out of the box” that are very difficult for horizontal search products to do
- Understands how to access the data and metadata within SAS data sets and index that data.
- Knows how to interface with the popular CDR systems (with a growth path to support others) and extract data out of these systems to be indexed.
- Has robust metadata search capabilities which allow an end user to perform clinically relevant searches without Reveal having to truly understand clinical terms. For example, Reveal will pick up all assigned attributes to a SAS data set or other file type held within a CDR (for example “Phase” may be such an attribute or property). You can then perform a metadata search related to this metadata term (again such as “Phase”). Other Enterprise Search products have much more modest metadata search capabilities.
- Designed to process structured (i.e. tabular) data from the start.
- Supports indexing unstructured data as the horizontal search products do, but Reveal has special capabilities to search tabular data. For example, Reveal can search for a term within a specified column.
Fill out the form to the right to watch the demo. →