SAS Clinical Standards Toolkit
The SAS Clinical Standards Toolkit shows promise for delivering a robust SAS based framework for managing standard metadata.
The SAS Clinical Standards Toolkit shows promise for delivering a robust SAS based framework for managing standard metadata. It includes the ability to manage a global standard (i.e. SDTM, ADaM, ODM) as well as individual studies. The current release provides the capability to run the standard SDTM and ADaM checks as well as create the define.xml. d-Wise has spent time assessing the capabilities of the Toolkit and has developed services to help your organization get started with the solution.
- Help navigate the challenges of installation and configuration
- Provide an overview of the Toolkit framework
- Review the process of setting up and configuring a clincial study
- How to execute validation checks and create define.xml
- A step-by-step tutorial on the various macros, configuration files, and validation steps
- In additon, d-Wise offers an optional workshop where our consultants will work side by side with you to move your current clinical trial data into the Clinical Standard Toolkit Framework.