d-Wise Can Improve Quality of Data and Outcome Info
One of the key trends in the healthcare industry is the use of data and analytics to drive improved quality and outcomes for patients while at the same time decreasing costs.
Hospitals, health plans, and other healthcare organizations are leveraging data and technology closer to real-time more than ever before to make better decisions and improve patient outcomes.
Examples of ways data and analytics are improving the quality of care and where d-Wise
- Integration of claims, EMR and consumer data to predict preventable diseases/conditions
- Identifying and addressing gaps in care
- Assessing clinical variation between providers and facilities
- Monitoring and early detection of negative trends for ACO-33 measures
- Real‐time analysis and alerts